See You May 2-3, 2020
| || |
Welcome! Owners of classic cars and vintage wooden or classic glass boats are encouraged to join us in 2020 to share your beautiful treasures at our 25th Anniversary show.
The Keels & Wheels Concours d'Elegance is by invitation only. The Selection Committees invites those entries that they feel best exemplify the annual theme and class structure. Several factors are taken into consideration for accepting an entry for the Keels & Wheels Concours. The following information and guidelines should help clarify the consideration given to each entry.
All 2019 entries are Closed. thank You.
The fastest way to get your automobile or boat considered by the Selection Committee is to register online. The process takes only a few minutes. Please read the instructions prior to registering to guarantee a smooth process.
All Entries are closed for 2019. See you On the Concours in 2020.
The classic cars are divided into roughly 40 classes.
- Formal judging takes place Saturday.
- The awards are presented on Sunday. Awards include Best of Class and Silver in each class.
- Corinthian Awards are awarded to cars deserving of Special Mention. The Awards presentation ends with the ultimate award known as the "Commodores Award" for Best of Show and the Peoples' Choice Award.Wooden Boats - Entry forms available 12/1 online.
The vintage wooden boats are divided into roughly 20 classes.
- Formal judging takes place on Saturday.
- The awards are presented on Saturday and the awards are presented on Saturday.
- Awards include Best of Class and Silver in each class.
- Corinthian Awards are awarded to boats deserving of Special Mention.
- The Awards presentation ends with the ultimate award known as the "Commodores Award" for Best of Show and the Peoplesâ€™ Choice Award.
All car and boat owners participating in the Concours are treated as honored guests.
- They receive Guest Membership cards for full use of the clubs restaurant and bar and pool facilities. Our objective is to extend the very best of "Texas Hospitality" to all involved to make them feel at home while at Lakewood.
- Overnight security is provided by a combination of Off-Duty Police officers as well as a group of Lakewood members who literally spend the night with the cars and boats.
- Secure trailer parking is also provided for both car and boat owners.
- Over 200 additional volunteers are deployed throughout the grounds and harbor during the show hours to provide specific assistance to the car and boat owners all weekend.